Configuration for attached disk. (Required)
- When set to
true the disk will be auto-deleted when the instance is deleted, but not when the disk is detached from the instance.
- When set to
true, the virtual machine will use the first partition of the boot disk for its root filesystem.
- Only for persistent disks, the unique device name reflected into the /dev/disk/by-id/google-* tree of a Linux operating system running within the instance. The name can then be used to reference the device for mounting, resizing, etc.. from within the instance. Unspecified the server chooses a default name in the form of
x is a number assigned by Google Compute Engine.
- disk-encryption-key subresource
When creating a new disk this field encrypts the new disk using the supplied encryption key. If attaching an existing disk already encrypted, this decrypts the disk using the supplied encryption key.||If you encrypt a disk using a customer-supplied key, you must provide the same key again when you attempt to use this resource at a later time.||If you do not provide an encryption key, then the disk will be encrypted using an automatically generated key and you do not need to provide a key to use the disk later. Instance templates do not store customer-supplied encryption keys, so you cannot use your own keys to encrypt disks in a managed instance group.
- guest-os-feature list subresource
List of features to enable on the guest operating system. Applicable only for bootable images. See `enabling guest operating system features<https://cloud.google.com/compute/docs/images/create-delete-deprecate-private-images#guest-os-features/>`_.
- Enables one or more features for VM instances that use the image for their boot disks. Valid values are
WINDOWS. See Enabling guest operating system features.
- initialize-params subresource
Parameters for a new disk that will be created alongside the new instance. Use initialization parameters to create boot disks or local SSDs attached to the new instance. Cannot be set if
source is set.
- The source image to create this disk in the form of a URL path. See Images. (Required)
- An optional description. Provide this property when creating the disk.
- The disk name. If the disk with the instance name exists already in the given zone/region a new name will be automatically generated. Must be a string 1-63 characters long and the first character must be a lowercase letter, and all following characters must be a dash, lowercase letter, or digit, except the last character, which cannot be a dash. Valid values satisfy the regex:
- Size of the disk in base-2 GB. Unspecified, the disk will be the same size as the image (usually 10GB). If specified, the size must be equal to or larger than 10GB.
- The disk type to use to create the instance. Unspecified, the default is pd-standard, specified using the full URL (e.g. https://www.googleapis.com/compute/v1/projects/project/zones/zone/diskTypes/pd-standard). Other values include pd-ssd and local-ssd. Provide either the full or partial URL. Note that for
InstanceTemplate, this is the name of the disk type, not URL.
- labels map
- Labels to apply to this disk. Only applicable for persistent disks.
- source-image-encryption-key subresource
Encryption key of the source image. Required if the source image is protected by a customer-supplied encryption key. Instance templates do not store customer-supplied encryption keys, so you cannot create disks or instances in a managed instance group if the source images are encrypted with your own keys.
- source-snapshot-encryption-key subresource
Encryption key of the source snapshot.
- resource-policy list
- Resource policies applied to this disk for automatic snapshot creations.
- If set to
true, uses an autogenerated disk name instead of the one provided. Defaults to
- Disk interface to use for attaching this disk. Default is
SCSI. Persistent disks must always use
SCSI and the request will fail if you attempt to attach a persistent disk in any other format than
SCSI. Valid values are
- The mode in which to attach this disk. Default is
READ_WRITE. Valid values are
- source resource
The Persistent Disk resource. Cannot be set if
initializeParams is set.
- Type of the disk, Default is
PERSISTENT. Valid values are